Whether you’re looking to become a certified public accountant or simply want to study accounting at the collegiate level, there are plenty of great options out there. But which colleges offer the best accounting programs?
Here are our top 10 picks for the best accounting universities in the world,
Top 10 accounting universities in the world :
There are many ways to become an accountant. You can get a degree in accounting from a college or university, or you can study to become a certified public accountant (CPA). You can also work your way up through the ranks of an accounting firm, or start your own accounting business.
No matter which path you choose, it’s important to get an excellent education in accounting. Here are the top 10 universities in the world for studying accounting, according to the latest rankings from Quacquarelli Symonds (QS):
- University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), United Kingdom
- Stanford University, United States
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), United States
- Harvard University, United States
- Yale University, United States
- University of Chicago, United States
- Princeton University, United States
- Columbia University, United States.
The benefits of an accounting degree :
Accounting degree can help to improve your financial literacy and your understanding of how financial systems work. This can help manage your finances and make sound financial decisions. An accounting degree can also lead to better career prospects and higher earnings potential.
On a professional level, an accounting degree can open up a range of opportunities in the field of accounting and finance. With an accounting degree, you may qualify for roles such as certified public accountant (CPA), auditing, taxation, financial analysis, and budgeting. An accounting degree can also provide a solid foundation for further study in business or law.